Re: More on driving lights

At 09:38 PM 9/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>What is everyones opinions on the driving lights you can buy at the
>discount type Auto parts stores like Autozone for instance.
>I was there today and saw some driving lights. They ranged from some very
>cheap looking lights for $15 to some lights for $65 that looked OK. The
>brand name was Pilot. Does anyone have any experience with these?
>I don't want to buy junk, but I am not hung up on a brand name like Piaa
>if less expensive brands are as good.

>SUggestions please.

First I will start with the old saying, "you get what you pay for". For the
most part, this is true. While these lights might work as well as some of
the other expensive lights, the material they're made from is of a much less
quality material and as I have experienced, tend to deteriorate rather
quickly. A big part of the cost is the name, as you know, the trendy names
to have cost more to own like Piaa, Neuspeed ect. There are other quality
lights out there for less, im sure. You just got to keep shopping around and
find something YOU like!

Shawn