IDLE VIBRATION 86 scirocco 16 valve

MY 86 SCIROCCO HAS A BAD VIBRATION AT IDLE IT COMES AND GOES.
other wise car is flawless it has plenty of power
I read a tec bulletin that said carbon build up on intake valves
is common. I used 2 cans of carb bust into intake plenum vaccumm port
it helped some but there is still a vibration.
can anyone help me. ( problem was here before I did work car needed )
once when I got on it oil filled the air box and killed all the bugs in
the area. It never happened again. Bad pcv system ????
things I did  timing belt, set timing, set co, cleaned airbody,checked
for vaccumm leaks.
injecter seals, new o2 sensor, complete tuneup with wire set.
header, manifold was cracked.