Re: Extra Lighting

Shawn Meze wrote:

> Check with local laws first before installing these lights. In California,
> it is eligal to use any light other than the stock low beam lights provided
> with the vehicle. If you are caught using these lights on a public road with
> oncomming traffic, you could be cited as "Hazardly driving with highbeams
> on". Its a $90.00 fine. These "catz" and others like them are considered
> high beams, so be forewarned.
> (My friend got a ticket recently, I had no idea since I see these lights
> everywhere....)
> My biggest pet peive with overly bright or mis aligned lights is with these
> fuckin' trucks! almost all the new Broncos lows are as bright as highbeams
> Also these lifted trucks that its cool to drag their asses lower than the
> front. I carry a hammer with me to fix their illighment problems....

I hate those lights too.  Especially when people have FOG lights on in
perfect weather!  Do they think that people are admiring the car in
their rear view in the middle of the night because of FOG lights??!!  I
bright 'em because they hurt my eyes.  I usually "super bright" 'em
(what me and my friend call hitting the high beams and then holding the
switch in to turn on lows and brights.)  heheh.  FUN with lights and
sometimes the cool VW horn!  I love that horn, people think I'm driving
a Lincoln =)
Josh Clark