Re: Extra Lighting

At 05:34 AM 9/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>CarAudio wrote:
>
>> but I will post some prices for everyone interested.  I'm working now on
>> setting up a car stereo and accessories page on my site, offering
>> stereos, amps, speakers, accessories and more.  I do know that in
>> comparision to PIAA lighting, the CATZ are less expensive, while offering
>> equal or better performance.
>>
>> Until Later ..........
>>
>> Gene
>
>The Catz lights are the ones featured in European Car this month. I am
>really sick of the poor lighting of my Scirocco. European lighs are way
>too expensive for me though.

Check with local laws first before installing these lights. In California,
it is eligal to use any light other than the stock low beam lights provided
with the vehicle. If you are caught using these lights on a public road with
oncomming traffic, you could be cited as "Hazardly driving with highbeams
on". Its a $90.00 fine. These "catz" and others like them are considered
high beams, so be forewarned.
(My friend got a ticket recently, I had no idea since I see these lights
everywhere....)
My biggest pet peive with overly bright or mis aligned lights is with these
fuckin' trucks! almost all the new Broncos lows are as bright as highbeams
Also these lifted trucks that its cool to drag their asses lower than the
front. I carry a hammer with me to fix their illighment problems....