Re: Just an idea regarding supercharging..<Total Tangent Version>

At 04:31 PM 10/2/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>Anyways, if it works, I will let you guys know. This other
>
>How will you know if it works? Im interested in knowing mow people determin
>what sort of results they get (besides driving it and guessing)

Im going to hook up an air temp gauge in the tube that goes to the throttle
body. I will drive the car on city streets and on the highway to get an idea
of what kind of air temp is going directly into the intake manifold. Then I
will add my mod to the car and repeat the same data collection steps I did
before. This will determine if its worth making them.
Of course I will use the seat of the pants annalysis to see if its worth it
as well. I dont think I will have one made in time for the next race sunday,
but should have it ready for the oct 26th race....

Shawn