Re: chirping in 2nd...

>I have some problems with rubbing on all 4 corners -it's pretty
>bad when there's someone in the back.  Offset is correct
>according to Ron's Parts...

>205/45/16 Toyo Proxes FZ4, and sorry I don't recall the offset.
>If it was stamped somewhere on the rim, where would I find it?
>Behind the centercap?

Originally, Sciroccos come with 185/60R14 which have an overall
diameter (height, whatever) of 577.6 mm.  Your 205/45R16 have a
diameter of 590.9mm.  Maybe that 13mm (half inch) is making it
rub.  I think if you had 205/40R16, with a height of 570.4mm, you
wouldn't have that rubbing problem.  Just a thought...

As for the offset, it usually is behind the centercap.  You should
see a number with 'ET' before it.  Some rims don't have it on there,
tho.