Re: How will we know when you're joking?

<< Hey Tim - VW crazy Tim - it just occured to me that we'll not know when
 you're joking if you have smiley faces after your name on each post.  Just
 a thought! >>

Ah, actually, a good point.  The smile face stands for my last name.  I am
just too lazy to spett it out.  "Smiley"  So, the smile after my name never
means that I am joing.  You will know if I am joing if I put the :-)
dirrectly behind a given sentence.  Also, notice that the smile in my name
has no nose.  :)  My joking smiles have noses  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco

P.S  No jokes about the name please.  I don't come here for that.