Re: Hello from Geoff Zimmer

On 28 Nov 96 at 8:32,  GEOFF K ZIMMER wrote:

> have an '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg edition. I have been involved in VW's

Hey.....a brother or sister of ny car !

Welcome to our list.  We can always use more people who know things.
Perhaps you'd like to give me your version of the best way to pop a
clutch in my 'Rocco.  I'm a former mechanic, but have never done a
front wheel drive clutch.  Any helpful tips appreciated !   I'll be
doing this off the ground with jackstands.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)