Hello from Geoff Zimmer

Hello,
My name is Geoff Zimmer and I am new to the Scirocco mailing list. I

have an '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg edition. I have been involved in VW's

for 20 years, starting with air cooleds, then buying a GTI in '84. I

drove that for years, autocrossed it, then road raced it for 5 years

in IT. I now have a 77 rabbit that I autocross, but the scirocco was

the interim car between the two, and has won many autocrosses and the

last Chimney Rock Hillclimb in DSP. It is now strictly a street car
with a CD player, a softened road race suspension, and a SOLO I
rollbar.
     I have much experiance with these cars, including rebuilding the
trannies, and will try my best to
help anyone that I can.
           Let me know if I can help you!
                  Geoff