Re: Exhaust

<< Tim or Shawn,
 Is the TT stainless available for an 80 Scirocco.  I have not even been
 able to find a stainless system for this year car.  If you know the
 place, point me in the right direction. >>

Hey this is a different Tim.  Yes, a stainless techtonics system is available
for your car!!  Part #252 307  for $315.  You can get in touch with TT
dirrectly at (503)843-2700.  Or, get in touch with MarkAAB.  He can get them
too!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco