RE Exhaust???....

At 03:52 PM 11/27/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Tim or Shawn,
>Is the TT stainless available for an 80 Scirocco.  I have not even been
>able to find a stainless system for this year car.  If you know the
>place, point me in the right direction.
>--

Yes it is. TT's P/N is:
252 307  2" stainless system from the cat back for $280.00 (Doesnt include the cat)
252 320  2 1/2" stainless from cat back for $345.00

Ph# (503) 843-2700

I have the 2" kit on my car. it comes complete with all the hangers and clamps in stainless steel as well. You will also get a new front motor mount. Use it! It also has a limited lifetime warranty. The alumnized system o
nly has a 2 year warranty. I plan on having my car longer than that, so the Stainless system was the best choice for me.
Call them for a free catalog!

Shawn