Re: How do you folks pronounce "Scirocco?"

At first, when I lived in NY, I pronounced it Sir-ROC-oh.  Then it
became Sher-ROC-oh.  Germans pronounce it Sheer-OAK-oh
(around here anyway-could be different down south) with a little
roll of the 'r'.  Kinda like Sheerd-OAK-oh.  Something like that.

>Audi is german, it's pronounced "AW-dee".

I've never heard a German say AWdee.  They all say OWdee.  But
then again, it could be different down south in the Bavaria land.

Tschuss!

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala 1.8i 8V