Re: chirping in 2nd...

<< Anyone care to start a 8v vs 16v debate???? Or A1 vs A2????? >>

Well, I really don't care about the 8v vs 16v debate.  Both cars are awsome.

Now, on the second question, if we were talking Jettas or Rabbits and Golfs,
then we could debate on A1 and A2.  But, since we are talking Scirocco's, and
they are all A1, there is nothing to debate about!  Unless if you mean first
generation and second generation?  That is a completely different story!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg edition Scirocco