Re: Fronts are in!!!!

<< I told you it "would" make a difference! Are you gonna start listening to
me
 when I tell you that something is true?? Now get under there and hollow out
 the cat! :) >>

HA!!  I am getting ready to order my exhaust soon (early next week) so I
personally don't have any ned to hollow out the cat.  I can wait!!  I'm a
fairly patient person.  :-P

NO!!  I will never listen to you!!  HA HA!!  ;-)  (JK)  I believed you when
you told me that sitting in the drivers seat would make a difference!  I just
did not think my dealer would let me do it.  I am happy they did!  :-)  The
thing drives straight and true!!  I LOVE IT!!!

Tim :)