Re:

At 11:03 AM 11/21/96 +0000, you wrote:

>BTW: I don't think 1st Gen Sciroccos have transfer pumps.  None of mine do,
>anyway.

Im not sure when they started using xfer pumps but I suspect it was in 85
with the introduction of the A2's. My 82' MK-II doesnt have one. After
having fuel pickup problems while hard cornering (Autocrossing) with a 1/4 -
1/2 tank of fuel, I looked into getting one. Cant get one, dont remember
why. So I race with a full or near full tank.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and