replacement carpet in mk1?

In anticipation of getting an '80 or '81 Scirocco S, Where can one get a
replacement carpet/pad for it?  Will a replacement Rabbit carpet work?
Also, what's a source for replacement rubber weatherstripping for the
windows & doors?

I'm still debating on whether I want to get that Scirocco, or a Rabbit GTi.
Someone talk me out of getting a Rabbit.....

 *  Donovan Porter - dporter@hevanet.com - Green '95 200SX SE-R  *
*  Stock, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Orion - '80 VW Rabbit Pickup - '96  *
 *  Toyota RAV4, 4wd, pwr everyting Alpine Stereo, Tow Package   *