Re: Quick question about batteries.

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Chris Fiddes wrote:

> Can I breathe new life into the existing battery or will I just have to get
> a new one when this one ultimately dies?
>
> If I'm gonna need a new one, how about some suggestions for good cold,
> winter conditions.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Chris.
> '85 Scirocco.

Chris, if ya killed it once, it will probably be ok......if ya do need a
new one... I like Interstate Batts, a little expensive, but they sure can
take a beating(had one in my 78 rabbit, never replaced it for 3 1/2
years...could still be in it!(sold it to someone))

Eric
AKA I\Iight Shado\/\/
79 Rust Roccet