Hey all, I got some stuff if you want it; plus a cool update

Hello all,
I just finally finished my collection of all my interior goodies for my 16v.
 Actually I still need the guages and panel.  I want to put the guages
somewhere a little more visible than over the stereo but couldn't think of
anywhere that all 3 could fit.  Someone said he was going to modify the
center vents by placing the smaller side vents on the top and putting the 2
guages under them.  Good idea but I want all 3 in the same spot.  Any ideas?

I also just got the Autotech Short shift and solid shift rod which looks
great!  Im puttin it on tomorrow.  Best part is its the same as Neuspeeds
with 2 adjustments (30-50%) and I got both for $150 from Mark!  $50 cheaper
than Neuspeed's too.

Anyway, I have a few things if any of you want them.  Here's the stuff,
leather shift boot from my 83 (I put my 16v which looked better but has a
rip in it, in the car)
shift bushing kit
stickers from Nothelle, Autobahn racing (the big 10"ers) and Catz 4" round
stickers.
Just let me know and Ill send the stickers to you no charge.  I dont need
them cuz I dont have or plan to have any of those products on my car.
I also have, if anyone has a Corrado, a really well painted red Corrado VR6
badge from a pro paint shop.  Lemme know.  Put it on your 'Roc and confuse
everyone!  Or make yourself look like a total weenie!

--
Josh Clark

"If you've never heard of a Scirocco,
                     You just aren't cool"-me