Oil pressure gauge wanted!!

Having recently fitted a GT 3-gauge panel on my 8V's console, I am now only
missing the stock VDO oil pressure gauge (the one with 5psi --I already
have the sender for it).

New VDO gauges are around $28. I would much rather get a used one
(usually found in Cabriolets and GLIs between 82 and 86) for a
significantly lower price. If anyone in the list is willing to part with
a spare one, please email me.

Thanks,
	Ilias

ps: another question: some places sell those plastic green bulb caps,
that change the color of the gauges. They are asking for $3 apiece, which
does sound ludicrous. I briefly looked around places like electronics
stores and RadioShack, but could find nothing like it. Does anyone have
any experience in obtaining those?