Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< Lazy butt!  ;) >>

Why, you are correct, sir!!  :-)

<<  When I removed the shocks from our GLi, I did the same thing. The only
difference was, the old shocks didnt come back up. They stayed fully
compressed. Now thats a used set of shocks! (They were the origional ones
with 107,000 miles on them.)  >>

WHew!!  That is how the shocks and struts were on my Rabbit when I changes
them after they had 250,000 miles on them!
The Boge's that I just took on my Scirocco only had 25,000 miles on them!!
 Poor quality.  Maybe it is because I used them with lowering springs?

<<  The front struts were in the same shape so when we got the new springs
and
shocks on the car, its like a new car! The nice thing about A-2's is you
dont need an alignment after yo change the struts! That was a nice suprise!
My Scirocco with the Konis dont squat at all. It just goes! Feels good eh!

Your just rubbing in the fact you didn't need to do an allignment on the GLi,
aren't you?  ;-)
YES!  No squat really does feel good!  Kind of makes me this that a litle bit
more power will be getting to the ground.

<<  Man, your suspension must of been, crappy! Dont it feel great when you
improve the car! Ahhhh.>>

Those old Boge's were only a year and half or so old.  The fronts were
bouncey, and the rear was kind of soft.  Really leaned going around corners,
and the front end was (well, still is because I have not replaced the fronts
yet) very loose.  Can't wait to get the fronts in there and drive this bad
boy!!  :-)
Yes, is feels incredible when you improve the car!!!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco