Re: CHange the subject, Chris Taylors a Punk!

>All I have to say is he's getting a 16v Schrick cam set, 2.0L block PLUS
>other goodies for Christmas!!

Whoah, lets get these rumors straight.  I don't get the shricks AND the 2L
block.  I can get one and wait for the other, or I can get the 2L and settle
for the euro intake cam.

;-)

>I told him on PowWow that when he brings the
>car to car shows he can tell everyone that he got the parts and motor from
>Santa Claus!  HA!!

At least I'll have 'em, PUNK!  The ends justify the means, my boy.

>I am probably getting a set of floor mats for my car!

Got them last christmas--a nice set of VW rubber mats.  Just spray 'em at
the DIY car wash when I'm washin the rocco...

>Chris, you are lucky and Im just jealous so thats why I make fun =)

No need to explain, Josher!  We all play and have fun.  No apologies!

>what fuel injection are planning to run?  I am getting the Euro injection
>from some guy used for 3 months for $275!!!  It's $500 new!  I would highly
>recomend it because a friend just got it and it AINT a gimmick.

Ok guys, I want statistics/facts/procedures/everything you know about this.
Why haven't I heard of this before?  How to install?  what does it do?

NEED INPUT!!!!!  SANTA IS ALMOST ALL PACKED!!!!!!!!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus