Source for autox rules

Ok, I still haven't managed to make time to check my cold start problem (buiness
travel does terrible things to planning!), but I'm really interested in running
autox next spring. (Yeah, Shawn c'mon up here to Boulder and see some *real*
mountains and snow!! >;->  )

So, what would be the best source for autox regulations and info? I've found a
couple of SCCA-related web pages, but haven't spent too much time on them. I
need to figure out what class my current config puts me in, then see what else I
can do within the class. I think that G60 conversion would throw me waaay outta
my league, so I'll hang off on that......! >;->

TIA,

Rich
'87 16v