Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

At 12:51 PM 11/13/96 -0800, you wrote:

>1)Neuspeed/H&R (Same spring maker)
>2)Eiback
>3)Spax  (<------Can you believe that!)
>4)HOR
>
>Keep in mind these are opinions from speed shops in Calif.

Having sold and used both Neuspeed and HOR springs I can't
say as I have seen any noticeable difference in quality. I've used
Eibach as well, they're also good. No personal experience with
SPAX but I have not heard any complaints.  HOR has been supplying
springs to factory rally teams in Europe for some time, as well as valve
springs to Porsche occasionally if I'm not mistaken.

In my opinion the German TUV approval that must be granted to
suppliers in Germany mandates a certain level of quality. So, I
think one is pretty safe with springs from any reputable manufacturer.
Unfortuntely the tendency of some shops is to put down all products
which they do not deal in...

OK, I'm done. :-)

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers