Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

<< Are you saying that the neuspeed spring are crap!  HUH!!!!  Come on
 punk!  You mess with my springs you mess with my family.  You, me the
 tennis courts, you better be there. >>

Hey, Jay, I'll be there to back you up!!  I have those springs, too, and I
can't take him talking about them like that!  He just crossed the line!!  ;-)
 (JK)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco