'85 Scirocco Owner's Manual

Hi all,
I've bought the Bentley manual. I have some of electrical problems that I'll
need to trouble-shoot. I need to start by finding out how things are
*supposed* to operate.

I will pay the going rate to whomever is willing to send me a photocopy of
the owner's manual. I can bind it myself.

A couple of quick questions, if you don't mind!
1.) I have an after-market toggle switch on the side of the console and I
don't know what it is for! What are the most likely things that a Scirocco
owner would install a toggle for!?
2.) Any suggestions on how to get the hatch open?
3.) There are three different wires that have flat metal ends attached which
are wedged into the spaces between some of the fuse housings. What is this?
After-market stuff that is sharing fuses?

Thanks in advance for help and support!
Joan