Re: Clutch advise

<< I was corrected by Mike. (Im gonna get him on this list so HE can anwser
 these questions himself.) The factory VW clutches are mostly SACKS and the
 remaining clutched are by Duk.
 The only problem with the sports clutch idea is they can cost $600 for one
 of them puppies!  >>

You know, I have allways wondered is Shawn knew what he was talking about.
 Now, this proves it!  He DOESN'T!!!  ;-)  (JK)

Tim

P.S. Hi Shawn!!  :-)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco