Re: Clutch advise (more, please!)

At 09:06 PM 11/10/96 +0800, you wrote:

>> Jack stands?
>
>Need to get em......need new ones anyway (old ones got left behind in
>PA)

You will need them. An absolute must.

>>..............snip............
>> housing with the vice. Pressure, rotate, pressure, rotate. Takes a
>> little while but the end result is the same if you have an arbor
>> press.
>
>If it needs to be pressed in, how tough is it to remove?

Its easy to remove, if you have the tools. if your gonna have a new one
pressed in, throw it at the machiner shop with R/R instructions. Its too
easy to do it this way.

>> Actually, if you take me to Pikes Market, we can eat at the
>> restraunt that Tom Hanks and Rob Reiner ate at in "Sleepless in
>> Seattle". I cant remember the name of the restraunt but I had the
>> best steamed clams there!! YUMMM!!!

>That wouldn't be Ivar's would it?  Since I'm new to the area, I don't
>know all the places yet.  I love thier white clam chowder and fried
>clams....haven't tried their steamers yet.  That would be a good time
>to find out!!  Tell ya what.....for your advise I'll buy ya some
>clams when you DO decide to visit :)

The funny thing is, were thinking about comming up for Julies god daughters
first birthday! Hmmm.......
I know where th restraunt is, I just dont know the name. <G>

Use that number I gave you if you have to!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and