Re: 16v vs 8v

At 08:15 PM 11/10/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Well to be honest I am a kid and there is a reason my insurance is so
>high.

       Jay, Thats got to be the lammest excuse ive ever heard. "Im a dumb
kid so its ok to act iresponsible". Thats a bunch of BULLSHIT! Fuckin' start
acting responsible the minute you wake up in the morning! Im from the "X
generation" and I somehow manage to be a responsible member of society
without blamming everyone else for my problems. Tell me why it is your
generation cant DO anything for yourselves without it being handed to you on
a fuckin sliver platter any WHY it is none of you cant seem to take a single
ounce of responsability for yourselves?
Thats a bunck of FUCKIN' BULLSHIT, Jay!

The rest of the responsible members of this mailing list please excuse my
harsh language. This just happens to be a very, hot topic for me.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and