Re: 16v vs 8v

<< Well to be honest I am a kid and there is a reason my insurance is so
 high.   >>

Oh, so suddenly it is okay for you to do that?  I don't think so.  Remember,
we need to share the road with the other drivers.  All I can say is, I was a
passenger in an '84 GTi that hit a tree at 65 mph, and I know what it feels
like to have no control over what the other person is doing (stupid driver!
 Put MY life in jeopardy!)  I was lucky.  I do NOT want to be in that
situation again, and I know you would not was to be placed in it to begin
with.  We were lucky to get out of that car because a few seconds after we
got out, it exploded.  Just like the movies.  That pool little GTi, it did
nothing to diserve that!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco