Re: Stupid Quesions

<< Hey Jay,
 > Here are the quesions I know you forgot to ask and have been dying to know
 > the answer to:
 > you forgot to ask where to put the gasoline.
 > how to turn the wipers on,
 > does the pedal in the middle make the car stop or go?
 > Maybe now the rest of the list can help you out.
 > No charge, >>

HA!  Talk about stupid questions, one guy I knew was trying to figure out why
the motor in his Bug locked up.  I asked him if he had been checking/changing
the oil, he said, "OIL?  I didn't think this thing needed oil!  I mean, it
doesn't need antifreeze!  Nobody told me it needed oil!"  I pulled the
dipstick, and sure enough, bone freaking dry!!  Whay a putz...

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco