Re: The VW gallery

> Date:          Sat, 9 Nov 1996 11:11:19 -0800
> To:            scirocco-l@privateI.com
> From:          Shawn Meze <Trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com>
> Subject:       Re: The VW gallery

> At 10:41 AM 11/9/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >

> > Damn, that is a nice Scirocco A1 on the top of the page. Who owns that?
> >He must be really cool. :)
> >
> > Gene.
> >
> > (Thanks for putting it on your page)
>

> Hey Gene, is that your butt sticking out of the passenger door?? Nice ASS
> dude!  :>
>
> Did you check out that unauthorised picture of the MK-II Scirocco at
> Buttonwillow?? (It was in the A-2 Scirocco section) Thats me after I passed
> THE "Randy Walters" in his 85 GTi going into turn one! ND might not like
> seeing it on there but then again, who cares. If they didnt want it getting
> out, they shouldnt of posted it.
Keep in mind the page is not registered and all the pics I "stole"
will be removed way before it is.  The pics are there to take up the
space.  So I could test download times.  And things of that nature.

The stolen pics will be removed as soon as I get thier
replacements.  I posted the page to you guys so you could test it out
and tell me how I looks.

> Shawn
> 86' Jetta GLi
> 82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980