Re: The VW gallery

At 10:41 AM 11/9/96 -0800, you wrote:

> Damn, that is a nice Scirocco A1 on the top of the page. Who owns that?
>He must be really cool. :)
>
> Gene.
>
> (Thanks for putting it on your page)

Hey Gene, is that your butt sticking out of the passenger door?? Nice ASS
dude!  :>

Did you check out that unauthorised picture of the MK-II Scirocco at
Buttonwillow?? (It was in the A-2 Scirocco section) Thats me after I passed
THE "Randy Walters" in his 85 GTi going into turn one! ND might not like
seeing it on there but then again, who cares. If they didnt want it getting
out, they shouldnt of posted it.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi