Clutch advise

I know there's been a bit of discussion here about performance
clutches, but I need advise on the best clutch for my mostly
unmodifed daily driver 'Rocco.

Can any of you mod crazy enthusuasts lower yourself back down to this
level?  My clutch is starting to slip, so I better start looking for
a replacement, especially with all the miles I drive.  There goes the
motor mounts, springs, etc for now :(

I need quality and reliability.  I'm not sure, but I don't think this
clutch is that old.  They must have neglected to machine the flywheel
when it was installed.  I'll probably pay to have it put in, as my
only free time is on weekends and I don't really have the place to
work on it either.

I remember reading that it's a good idea to replace the flywheel
bolts after removing it.  Any other things I should be thinking of
while I'm preparing to have this done?

Another thing that concerns me is finding a place that will install
parts that I buy.  I know that's a sore spot at most shops.  It's a
shame that there's a VW dealer right down the street from work, but
I'm betting you all tell me to stay away from VW clutches.  This is
gonna be a pain to work out, me thinks.  Oh well.........ya gotta do
what ya gotta do.  TIA

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA