Re: 16v vs. 8v (16V with low end power)

At 05:06 PM 11/8/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Somebody a LONG time ago in the newsgroup was talking about developing
>this head. Are you the guy the post went something like this. I am
>working on a way to make a 16v behave like an 8V at low rpms and like a
>16V at high revs. He then went on to say if you think I'm going to tell
>you how No way. saying he is developing this for a business and expects
>to make a lot of cash on this deal.
>
>DO you know this guy?

Nope. This came up on a phone conversation a few months ago with some
friends. We both just brainstormed it on the phone one night and sent a few
diagrams of how it might work beck and forth. Its pretty simple and we think
it can be done with mods to the intake manifold only! That would make it
more valuable to the Bolt on performance people since it would allow the use
of the stock head. Wherther we make money on it doesnt matter. (Too many
people get into this stuff for that purpose alone. Ya gotta do it for the
love of it man!!) This is a VW Performance plus so were just looking to make
it work. I got a few thngs in development and I gotta quit getting these
ideas so I can finish at least one of these projects........

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and