Re: What's a heat cycle?

At 06:32 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Shawn, you mentioned putting a heat cycle on your new racing tires.
>What does this term mean?  Anything special?  It's foreign to me.
>Josh

This is for the new BFG R1 autocross racing tires. The hot tip is when you
get a brand new set of these, you need to drive them kinda hard and get them
hot. Then you take them off and let them sit for at least 24 hours. it does
something to the compound that makes them faster and last longer. I have no
proof this is true or not but if its not, ill be sorry I didnt. Im gonna go
do it tonight, got the wheels mounted today.........race is sunday...

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and