Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

So what if macco paint only last two years?  You do save alot of
money and the cheaper price means a cheaper job.  But I look at it
this way, if I can get my car painted for , lets say, $600 and it
looks good and doesn't rust in a month (not some hack job) at macco.
  Then I would be saving easilly $1000.  Then in two years
when the paint starts going to hell I can
get the car painted again with the money I saved the first time.
After all, the chances of you messing up the paint job one way or
another in two years are pretty great anyway.

Just an idea

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980