Re: Anybody going to the Sheew?

On  3 Nov 96 at 21:06, Shawn Meze wrote:

> I wonder if your P/W motor is just a little weak?

Nope.......it sounds strong.  Just have to get that damn mast
loosened up, me thinks.  Speaking of mast, I sure wish I hadn't
thrown mine out.  Then I'd know for sure how many sections should be
extending.  Anyone have a power antenna that can give some insight?

> >Who you calling a kid??
>
> Anybody who is younger than 30!

That's not me then :)

> >Or you'll what?
>
> Why I'll take my computer with me and log on when I get there!
> (That'll show em'!)  :)

They make things called laptops that work well for those situations
:)

> >HA!  Did you leave yet?  :=)
>
> Not til tuesday! In the meanwhile, ill torment youz guyz!

You don't bother me in the least  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA