Re: A1 headlights

 Hmmm...

 I have never haerd of this problem, but I think I can help.

 Your low beams use completely different filements than your high beams.
 Since nothing works in the high beam circuit, that will tell you that it
is not a fuse, or any single circuit path on the high beam circuit. I
would look for a place in the wiring diagram that controls ALL the high
beam filements, or maybe the highbeam switch is bad.

 I don't have my Bently here. Damn, I wonder if there is a web page that
has wiring diagrams.

 A diagram is really what you need.

 Sorry for the little help.

 Gene.