Does anyone know the address for the Audi list?

Hey,
        Does anyone know the address for the Audi quattro list?  If so,
please send it to me.  I have lost damn near everything out of my computer,
since I had a very sizable surge.  :-(  Anyway, any help would be most
appreciated.

Thanks,
David
            Original Equipment Marketers   ( O.E.M.)
    VW, Porsche and Audi OEM parts at discount store prices.
               Techtonics for VW also available.

                 Visa and Mastercard accepted.

                         405-364-2102

                     diutley@telepath.com