Door Panels

        I'm looking to switch to a leather interior and I was wondering if
any of you have ever replaced or repaired the door panel centers.  The ones
on the donor car for the leather are shot.  I have the cloth which matches
my grey cloth seats, but the cloth is coming loose and they won't match the
black leather anyway.  Do any of you have used leather centers available or
know where I can get any?