Re: Koni adjustables

 >Whay are you using full firm for the street??

Uh, kid with a new toy maybe?  :-)  I didn't leave them there!  I set them on soft tonight.  Got a question for ya, tho.  You probably don't have
the instruction sheet anymore, but mine says one full counterclockwise
turn is the firm setting.  Well I did this and noticed that they turn much
more than that!  So, what's up with this?  When you say full firm do you mean turning cc until it stops turning?  I was afraid to do that.  Thought I might unscrew something and my front end drop to the ground!   Enlighten me...!  I really do need to start learning about this stuff!  :-)