Re: Installing stereo - lost some lights

You should have 2 bundles of wires in your rocco that hook up to the
radio, I think you hooked up the radio's 12v supply from a single wire
that powers your ashetray lights and instrument cluster, hence being able
to play your radio w/ the lights on. If this is a name-brand radio I'd
recommend calling crutchdfield and ordering a harness kit, it makes
wiring Soo much easier and doesnt destroy your factory wiring looms.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|