Re: Top Speeds

>I thought you were the guy what cars were they again, ALfa? RX-7
>what were the turbos? I know this is the Scirocco list and I love
>my scirocco but man I would love to have an Alfa Spyder. The worst
>thing is I hear they are expensive to fix and hard to find a good
>alfa mechanic.
>
>ANyway I am happy with my scirocco and I am glad you are too.

Yes The RX-7 (damn rotary gets amazing lbs/HP)
BiTurbo (190 HP 2 turbos... need i say more..)
GTV-6  (fine tuned v6 cranks it out..)
thats really it.

But i do know what you mean.. i love my scirocco to death and i know its (by
faaaarrr) the most praticle car money can buy - but i do always get a bit
jealous when i see the 'exotic' alfas... oh well maybe my second car (when i
get a higher paying job..)