Re: The Scirocco

Great site! I must say though the first time I went there...I was
quite confused on how to send a classified. There was no e-mail link
with specific help works like "Submit a Classified" or "this or that"
...just the proverbial "send e-mail". I finally figured I would just
have to send you a generic e-mail. How do you sort through all that
e-mail? Might I suggest adding some simple cgi's that e-mail you
and force a specific title so you'll know when we're submitting a
question, comment, or classified etc. I'm always cautions of bludgering
someone's e-mail address with subjects that might be confusing.

I don't know if every web-surfer has access to Usenet..so maybe one
of those message center cgi's on your page would be cool? where we
can leave messages and replies and get discussions going for those
that dont have Usenet access (though I assume most do)

anyways I love the page and will be scanning in some of my 'rocco
picx =].

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|