Re: Top Speeds

> Yes the alfa gtv-6
> I read about that in EC and a did notice a similarity...
> So what do you think about the alfa vs scirocco?

	The alfa is a much more relaxed car.  There is nothing like the sound of its V6 at full song though.  That blows the scirocco out of the water.  I want to put newer/larger sway bars on it.   Plus the shocks are stock/original.  When I got the car it only had 38000 on the clock.  I put the Shankle Street Sport springs in the back and when I get enough money I will put on the Konis all around.
	The Scirocco is like a insanely fast go-cart.  I love how it handles now with the Hor springs and Boge Turbo Gas combo.  Plus I dropped in the RD code 1.8 motor out of a 86 GLI w/ Techtonics 268 cam, Techtonics FF exhaust, etc.. I love the car, go autocrossing with it, and the dam thing still get 33 mpg on average.  The Alfa gets 17 on a good day.
	The thing the Alfa has above the Scirocco is that that rear suspension is the coolest suspension I ever saw!  I love both of them.

						DOM!