The Scirocco

Hello to all readers of The Scirocco site.

If you have sent requests for classifieds or adding you name to the
Owners/Enthusiasts on the 'net list, please be advised that I am on
vacation and will update Sunday night. Sorry for any inconveniance.

I am also looking at wholesale changes to the site and would like input
on how I can make it better. Any constructive criticism or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated. The Scirocco appears to be the only
English language site devoted soley to Sciroccos and if you want to be
as good as or better than other VW related pages we can only do so with
your help.

Regards
Joe

http://www.ftn.net/~scirocco/index.html