Re: '85 Scirocco

Then on 96-07-26 Kevin Wenzel wrote:

>No kidding!  What part of the country was this in?  Perhaps I should move...

I have found 2 each 85 Scirocco's recently for sale in the rather cheap price
range. The first was for $400 but the guy never returned his calls. any of
them! (Oh' there were many messages from myself!) The second guy wants $600
for his 85' and he has just put in a new tranny (Factory new!) and clutch!
Hopefully it wont be a FF tranny and instead the short ratio version the
scirocco's got. (I know its not going to be a 020 but its going to be better
than my FF tranny thats in my  82' DSP Scirocco. It's full slip and I need to
get the power to the ground! )
It might be a great parts car, or not!!

*BTW* I paid $500.00 for my car and have about $6,000.00 in it total to date.
(Got a parts list if anybody's interested)

Shawn

P.S. You guys swap Pics of your Skeroc's?? I got a few of my toy........