Re: 85 scirocco power steering

On 30 Dec 96 at 15:56, WLeeper@aol.com wrote:

> got your name off net. need help putting p.s. on my scirocco. do you
> know what parts whuld necessary. and what can be bone yard and what
> should be new?

Sorry, I only have my rocco a few months and am not qualified to
answer this.  You can find answers by posting to usenet group
rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled  or by joining the Scirocco mailing
list.  Either way you'll find helpful and knowledgable people.

To join the list do the following:

with your request (subscribe) in the BODY of the
message.  (those are lower case L's, not I's in the address)

I'll forward a copy of your email to the list and also to a friend
who is knowledgable in these matters.  Good Luck !!

To the list: how come a newbie like me always gets all these
questions, or is this happening to everyone?  Someone please help
this fellow  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA