Anyone own Hella 550's?

550 Driving lights, Fog lights, or FF Fogs, I think...

The reason is that I have the 550 Driving lights--just got 'em, with the 100w
bulbs.  I know to run 2 wires into the lamp-- +,-.  I know that the positive
connects with the bulb, but I can't find out how to connect a ground to them.
 The directions are for the round lamps, and show a little tab that I connect
a clip to, but I have the rectangular lamps and there is absolutely nothing
in that lamp for me to connect a ground to.  Can someone help?

Thanks a mil

-Chris