Re: Heater core/Speedo/Funny story

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> OH. Well, thats different then, isnt it. Gee, what to do,
> what...to...do...?
>
> <ZOINKS!> I got it! Get the spedo from a MK I Scirocco!!! That should
> be easy, especially since there are more of them in the junkyards.
>
> What would you do without me?
>
> If you young'uns are done asking stupid questions....... (What, did you
> and Rus get together today and think these up or something?)
> Knuckleheads!  :)
>
> Shawn
> --

BUT!....where's he gonna find a nifty 120mph speedo for a Scirocco I,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?  If I am not mistaken you told him he should get
a 120mph speedo, right?
Maybe Shawn should be in the Scirocco list for the slow people, huh?
smileys for all =)
That's why you're a knucklehead!
(knucklehead) =)
Josh